ONTOTEXT CLOUD is owned and operated by “ONTOTEXT” AD, EIK 200356710, VAT number: BG200356710, company registered under the Laws of Republic of Bulgaria with headquarters in 1784 Sofia, Bulgaria, company address: 135 “Tsarigradsko Shosse” Blvd, represented by its Executive Director Atanas Kostadinov Kiryakov (hereinafter referred to as “Ontotext”, “Licensor”, “We” or ”Us”).
Article 1. Information Collection and Use
- Text Analytics;
- Fully-Managed RDF Database;
- RDF Knowledge Graph.
Article 2. Information Collection and Use
- Ontotext is the sole owner of the contact, registration and billing information You provide to use ONTOTEXT CLOUD services. The information you provide may include personal information.
- You are the sole owner of Your Content and Your Data, which you choose to submit to ONTOTEXT CLOUD services.
- We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- Ontotext will not share Your personal information with third parties.
Article 3. Registration
- In order to use certain portions of ONTOTEXT CLOUD, You must first complete a registration form.
- During registration You are required to give the requested contact information. Depending on the services chosen we may also require registration and billing information. This information is used to contact you about important security or operations announcements related to the services on our site, or for product updates for the ONTOTEXT CLOUD services for which you have expressed interest.
- TYou are not required to complete any registration form in order to use ONTOTEXT CLOUD, however, access to certain capabilities of the ONTOTEXT CLOUD platform may be restricted only to registered visitors.
Article 4. Cookies
ONTOTEXT CLOUD utilizes Cookies to facilitate certain aspects of ONTOTEXT CLOUD operations, including authenticating, tracking, and maintaining specific information about users, such as user preferences.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. You can learn more about them from the dedicated WikiPedia page.
You can change your cookie settings and disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but this may stop our website from providing the intended functionality.
- Remember that you are logged in securely
- Remember your login id or username
You need to be logged in to use the ONTOTEXT CLOUD website and the acceptance of the cookies set by ONTOTEXT CLOUD is necessary for that purpose. Should you choose not to accept the cookies set by ONTOTEXT CLOUD, We will not be able to provide you with the service.
Article 5. Cookies from Third Parties
- We rely on cookies sent to you by via Google Analytics services for tracking the pages You visit. The usage of cookies from Google Analytics is explained in detail on the following page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- The acceptance of the Google Analytics cookies is not strictly necessary, but we use them to provide you with better user experience.
Article 6. Server Log Files
Ontotext as well as the public cloud infrastructure provider may collect information on IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Article 7.Your Content
- Your content is your own and we do not retain a copy of the submitted content and claim no rights to the content You supplied.
- Your content is stored only temporarily on the ONTOTEXT CLOUD platform while it is being processed. Your files and documents sent for analysis to the ONTOTEXT CLOUD services are deleted upon the successful completion of the ONTOTEXT CLOUD service transaction request.
- We may be collecting and analyzing various content related metrics – such as language, type of documents, types of entities and keywords detected within the user supplied context in order to optimize the service performance or for internal marketing analysis and reports.
- We will be collecting and analyzing various usage related metrics – such as the data size and type of user supplied files, service processing times, timestamps of each API call, originating IP address. These usage metrics may be analyzed for the purpose optimizing the service performance, availability and scalability as well as for metering and billing purposes (beyond the free tier service usage)
Article 8.Your Data
- We provide on the ONTOTEXT CLOUD fully managed RDF Database as a service infrastructure, which may serve applications like internet or intranet websites, text processing pipelines, content management systems, Internet communications, and other applications. As a result, We may store and transmit information about Your businesses, as well as information collected by Your businesses. We refer to all such information that we do not actively collect as "Your Data." Your Data may include personally identifiable information and other information that belongs to our customers' own customers, website visitors, or other users.
- YWe are a passive recipient of Your Data: we take no active part in collecting it, and generally we do not access its content. In accordance with the Our Terms of Service, We occasionally may access Your Data only for the purposes of providing the ONTOTEXT CLOUD services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Your request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
Article 9. Information Security
We take precautions to ensure that access to servers and databases containing Your Content and Your Data information is available only to You and our authorized users. Further, we typically encrypt sensitive information during transmission and use secure protocols such as TLS and SSL. However, no protocol, encryption, or other precaution can provide complete security for electronic data, so we don't provide a guarantee of security.
Article 10. Usage of public datasets
- Should you choose to enrich Your Content or integrate Your Data by accessing or querying public datasets like DBPedia, Freebase, Geonames and the others available on ONTOTEXT CLOUD, your query and access might be logged and analyzed for the purposes of improving the service performance and scalability. These queries contain no personally identifiable information.
- Usage metrics related to access and queries to public datasets available like DBPedia, Freebase, Geonames and the others available on ONTOTEXT CLOUD such as: service processing and response times, timestamps of each API call, estimated query complexity and cost, number of results returned by a query, originating IP addresses, may be analyzed for the purpose of optimizing the service performance, availability and scalability as well as for metering and billing purposes. These collected metrics contain no personally identifiable information (beyond the free tier service usage).